Neely Quinn shows you exactly what you’ll see on your dashboard when you sign up for the program.
The program is extremely simple to follow due to the clean layout of the website… What makes this program stand apart from other training books is the clearly-defined “do-this-then-this” format. As long as you’re injury free and prepared to work hard, you don’t need any knowledge of training to begin your personal program. Will these programs make you a better climber? That’s up to you.
Your Training Schedule
Throughout the program, you’ll cycle through different 5-week training phases with 1-week rest periods between each cycle. During each cycle, you’ll maintain what you’ve gained in the previous cycles while focusing on another aspect of training. Each bubble below is a 5-week training phase, and each arrow represents a 1-week rest period.
The training program has massively helped my climbing (I’ve subscribed to the bouldering program since it launched)! This year I’ve sent 37 7A/V6 or harder boulder problems, including four 7Bs/V8s, having managed just two last year. I think the program has been a big factor in that, so thanks!!
Kris Peters of Denver, Colorado is the creator of this Bouldering Training Program. He’s one of the top climbing trainers in the U.S. and has worked with pro-level climbers, including Daniel Woods, Sasha DiGiulian, Alex Johnson, Emily Harrington, Matt Segal, Matty Hong, and many others.
He works with climbers of all levels every day, training people one-on-one, in group sessions, and from a distance with climbers all over the world. Kris has been training climbers since 2010, and athletes of all kinds since 2004. With many certificates as a Personal Trainer, Kris is highly qualified to guide you through this comprehensive climbing training program.
These are the most commonly asked questions about the bouldering program. There is a more comprehensive FAQ list here. If you still have questions after reading through these, just email us at email@example.com or call us at (650) 731-5615.
- Bouldering wall
- Set of dumbbells (we recommend these ones)
- Set of ankle weights (we recommend these ones)
- Fingerboard (we recommend the Rock Prodigy Training Center, the Beastmaker 2000 Series, or the Moon Fingerboard)
- Short rope, doubled up theraband, or a pulley system to take weight off for your fingerboard exercises (we recommend the Rock Prodigy Pulley Kit)
- Theraband (we recommend this set of 3)
- Campus-Board preferably with half rungs (we recommend this set of 2-small, 2-medium, and 2-large rungs). If you buy 5 sets you should have enough to build a campus board.